Go to main navigation
Cornwall Building, 624 S. Grand Traverse, Flint, Michigan 48502

Michigan Guardianship and Conservatorship Attorney who Helps You Obtain the Type of Appointment that is Needed for Your Loved One

Guardianship and Conservatorship attorney in Flint.

When the need arises that your loved one may need a Guardian or Conservator, I can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with obtaining the type of appointment that is needed . I can also assist you if the need arises to Modify or Terminate a Guardianship or Conservatorship of your loved one.

I Can Assist You with the Following Guardianships and Conservatorships:

  • Guardianship of an Adult
  • Full Guardianship of a Minor
  • Limited Guardianship of a Minor
  • Terminate Minor Guardianship
  • Modify Adult or Minor Guardianship
  • Adult Conservatorship
  • Minor Conservatorship
  • Developmentally Disabled Guardianship


Guardianships and Conservatorships

Guardianships and Conservatorships are matters which are filed in the Probate Court. I can assist you with the process of Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults and Minors whether it is the initial Filing of the Petition,  Modifying or Terminating a Guardianship and Conservatorship or Contested Guardianships and Conservatorships.

Contact Marianne Marconnay for your Guardianship and Conservatorship needs

Marianne Marconnay, Attorney at Law, PLLC serves clients throughout Michigan. Call me at 810-893-5402 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Flint office.